Treat your special someone to a Valentines Day dinner from the Verrill Farm kitchen. Choose from our delicious menu below. All meals include an appetizer, entree, assortment of desserts and a rose. Meals are served precooked with simple reheating instructions.
Choose one of the following:
- Lobster Ravioli – Four large striped raviolis topped with a sherried lobster cream sauce.
- Beet and Goat Cheese Ravioli – Six large raviolis served over sauteed swiss chard with a lemon artichoke cream sauce.
Choose two of the following (one for each person):
- Pan Seared Cod Loin – Cod loin served over an artichoke, white bean and spinach tomato broth with grilled asparagus.
- Duck Breast with a Blackberry Pan Sauce – Accompanied by root vegetable hash and haricot vertes.
- Braised Short Rib – Accompanied by polenta cakes with garlic sauteed broccolini and roasted butternut squash.
- Curried Falafel with Cucumber Raita – Falafel cakes served with a cucumber and tomato yogurt sauce over bed of indian style potatoes and cauliflower.
Each meal will be accompanied by a sampling of the following desserts:
- Passionfruit Macarons.
- Salted Caramel Mousse Shooter.
- Chocolate Cookie Sandwich filled with Ganache.
- Champagne Raspberry Cupcakes.
$80 per couple
Order online below or call the farmstand to order – (978) 369-4494. Orders must be placed by February 10th. Pickups are available any time between Noon and 6PM on Friday, February 14th.