Treat your special someone to a Valentines Day dinner from the Verrill Farm kitchen. Choose from our delicious menu below. All meals include a salad, two entrees, dessert sampler and a long-stemmed rose. Meals are served precooked with simple reheating instructions.
- Fresh Mesclun and frisee greens, goat cheese, red onion, dates, toasted walnuts and bacon with a maple balsamic vinaigrette.
Choose two of the following (one for each person):
- Confit of Duck Leg – Braised duck leg served over butternut squash risotto with Hericot Verts and roasted red peppers, topped with a blackberry demi-glace.
- Seafood Pie – Shrimp, scallops, salmon, lobster, carrots and peas, simmered in a Newburg sauce, topped with Duchess potatoes, accompanied by lemon laced broccolini.
- Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini – Zucchini stuffed with quinoa, brown rice, mushrooms, peppers, artichokes, basil and pine nuts, served with a grilled cauliflower steak and tomato coulis.
- Grilled Surf and Turf – Grilled petite filet mignon and lobster tail topped with an herbed compound butter and served over chive mashed potatoes, accompanied by grilled asparagus.
Each meal will be accompanied by a sampling of the following desserts:
- Rose Macarons
- Chocoloate Cake Truffles
- Lemoncello Panna Cotta with a Strawberry Coulis
$45 per person
Pickups are available from Noon – 4PM on Saturday Feb. 13th or Sunday Feb. 14th.