Join us at 6PM on Wednesday, July 24th for our first farm to table dinner of the summer! Twilight creates a magical setting for this al fresco dinner under tents surrounded by fields where the Verrill Farm crops are grown. Inspired by the harvest, Verrill Farm chefs will prepare a mouthwatering three course meal featuring fresh produce harvested directly from our fields. Reservations are required in advance and are first come, first serve. Dinner tickets are $48 per person plus tax and include:
- Appetizers, followed by a bountiful buffet of salads, sides, entrées, (vegetarian options
available) & dessert.
- Live music by the Jay Ford Duo – guitars.
- Cash bar featuring wine & beer.
- Scenic views of the farm.
These events have been very popular in the past and we do expect to sell out.
- Verrill Farm deviled eggs with herb garnish.
- Radish and arugula crostini with goat cheese.
- Chilled spinach and vegetable stuffed creamer potatoes.
- Lamb and rice stuffed cabbage with mint in a sweet and sour tomato sauce.
- Zucchini and summer squash lasagna – roasted and sliced squash layered with ricotta and mozzarella cheese and tomato puree with fresh herbs.
- Char grilled carrots with sweet basil butter.
- Field green and lettuce salad with pickled beets and topped with local blue cheese.
- Lemon Blueberry Roulade – lemon sponge cake brushed with blueberry syrup, rolled with blueberry mousse inside. Topped with whipped cream.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We would be happy to refund your tickets up to one week prior to the event if your plans were to change. All cancellations within one week of the event are non refundable.