Start Your Next Career At Verrill Farm
Full Time / Part Time Cashier Position
Verrill Farm is a family farm celebrating 100 years farm to table this year! We grow a wide variety of vegetables on over 100 acres in Concord, Mass. which we sell in our farm stand and to local restaurants. We create a nice selection of prepared foods and baked goods made fresh in our kitchen and feature many locally sourced items and specialty foods from New England.
We are looking for a responsible and energetic individual who enjoys providing excellent customer service.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Reconciling cash register at the end of the shift
- Stocking as needed.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the store as necessary.
- Assisting with set up, displays and signage before we open.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to bend, twist and lift.
- Willingness to move with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and some holidays.
- Willingness to work as a team.
Must be available to work one weekend day. Verrill Farm offers a friendly work environment and competitive pay. Benefits include; 20 percent store discount, complementary pick your own produce during the season, health, profit sharing and retirement plans.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time.