Start Your Next Career At Verrill Farm
Full Time Bakery Manager
Verrill Farm is a family farm that has been in operation since 1918.
We grow and sell a wide variety of fresh vegetables and use many of them in the production of our prepared foods and bakery items which we sell in our farm stand. Flavor and quality are very important to us as is a great customer experience.
We prepare a wide variety of scones, muffins, cookies, bars, pies, cakes and more, daily from scratch!
We are looking for a hands-on culinary professional who loves baking and is comfortable leading a team. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, motivated, organized and possess a positive attitude.
- Daily production of bakery items
- Filling cake orders, including simple decorating to meet demand.
- Ordering & inventory management.
- Scheduling bakery team members and covering shifts when necessary
- Preparing seasonal and holiday menu items
- Preparing and executing daily production list
- Support the bakery team.
- Hands-on manager who leads by example.
- Strong time management and delegation skills.
- Maintaining clean work stations, walk-in and freezer, storage areas, FOH bakery, following Servsafe recommendations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Dedicated to maintaining high quality and standards.
- Monitoring adherence to company policies.
Candidate should possess at least three years of bakery experience and expect to work at least one weekend day, holidays and early morning when necessary. We offer a great work environment right on the farm, competitive pay, profit sharing plan, health benefits, retirement, employee discount and PYO vegetables seasonally.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bakery Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Baking: 3 years (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)