Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/2" slices
- 3 Tbs. corn oil
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 3 Tbs. light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- In a small pot, slowly heat the oil, syrup, sugar and seasonings to a simmer and the sugar is dissolved.
- Toss the syrup mixture with the potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Place on a baking pan and cook at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Turn each piece of potato and bake an additional 15 minutes until potatoes are tender.
« Return to the Recipes Index
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays