Call Verrill Farm
Spring Vegetable Lo Mein
- 2 Tbs canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 c. asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 c. sliced leeks
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 c. chopped spinach
- 2 c. pea tendrils
- 1 1/2 c. bok choy
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/2 lb. Lo Mein noodles
- Boil the noodles according to directions
- Heat the oils in a pan over medium high heat. Add the asparagus and leeks and cook for two minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Add the remaining greens and mix until they begin to wilt.
- Add the soy sauce and noodles and cook until the noodles are heated through.
« Return to the Recipes Index
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays