Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
Plum Strawberry Crostata
- 4 cups sliced fresh plums
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 TB cornstarch
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Roll out pie dough as if for a 9" pie crust - or 8 individual pies.
Click here for our pie dough recipe »
- Top rolled out pastry form with mixed fruit and fold in the edges. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake on parchment lined pan for 35-40 min. at 350 degrees
« Return to the Recipes Index
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays