Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
Cooking Classes for Adults & Kids 2015
Click here to check out some photos from our
cooking/baking classes for kids »
Our cooking classes for adults and kids have proved to be perennial favorites. This year we're back with a new selection of demonstration and hands on classes and you will leave every one with new skills and recipes to make you a better at home cook! The list of classes is updated throughout the year. Occasionally dates and times are changed so please check back often for new information.
Please note: Classes take place in the farm stand kitchen & include instruction, participation & food.
Registration & prepayment are required for all classes.
To register: call the stand at 978.369.4494.
February School Vacation Cooking Classes
Tuesday, February 17: Baking for Grades 1-3.
- Granola bars, Swag bars (gluten free peanut butter & rice check snacks) & more
Thursday, February 19: Cooking with Kevin for Grades 4-6.
- Asparagus, ham & cheese roll-ups, Beef & kale wraps, Cucumber pinwheels & more
Instruction, participation and menus are geared for specific ages to make each class suitable and fun for the chefs-in-training! Kids leave with cooking skills and the food they have prepared.
- Classes take place from 3 - 4:30pm in the farm stand kitchen.
- $25.00 per student. Registration & prepayment are required.
- These popular classes fill up quickly. Please call 978.369.4494 to sign up.
Private cooking classes at the farm are available.
Please give us a call for details and to make arrangements.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays