Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
May at Verrill Farm
Sunday, May 10, 10 am - 1 pm
Mother's Day Brunch Buffet - outside under tents beside the stand.
Saturday, May 23, 11 am
- Omelette station, pancakes, ham, hash browns, muffins, fruit, cookies & more!
New this year! Cash Bar featuring Mimosas and wine.
- Music by Pianist Jeremy Silver
- $35.00 for adults. $12 for kids under 10. Prices include tax.
- Reservations required. Please call 978.369.4494 by May 8.
Asparagus Field Trip followed by lunch - an annual favorite and kick off to our Festival season.
Both of these events require reservations. Please go here for information »
- A tour of the asparagus field with Steve Verrill an asparagus themed lunch prepared by our chefs & served outside under tents beside the stand
- tips on cooking asparagus & a demo by Chef Kevin Carey
- $26.95 per person includes tax
- Reservations required. Please call 978.369.4494 by May 22.
Tomato Seedling Order Form
Click here for a list of our farm grown seedlings and choose from 20 varieties of heirloom, hybrid, plum and cherries available this year. Click here for the order form. Please order and prepay by April 1 for pick up May 23 - 31. 978.369.4494
Our April School Vacation Cooking Classes were a big hit!
See photos here »
Daily Soup Schedule
Fall is here and so is the return of our popular Daily Soup Schedule »
Every day there are two special soups available hot to go and cold from the case.
In addition, a chef's choice of other soups is available daily from the case.
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays