Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
December at Verrill Farm
Celebrating 10 years of Emerson Hospital Pediatric Team's Coping Kit Program!
Mini Coping Kits are now available for purchase at the stand. Modeled after the full size kits given to every pediatric patient who enters the hospital, each 'mini' contains a different stuffed animal & will cheer a sick child or make a cute Stocking Stuffer!
Your donation of $10 for a mini kit will provide a Coping Kit for a pediatric patient at Emerson Hospital.
Homemade Foods for Holiday Giving!
Tuesday, December 1, 6 - 8 pm
Make gifts for everyone on your holiday list in this fun, hands-on class. Sign up today!
For details go here »
Saturday, December 5, 3 - 5 pm
Visit with Santa - FREE
Start a holiday tradition or join the families who return every year for Santa's visit in the heated, decorated greenhouse - the perfect backdrop for a holiday picture.
Live Holiday Music by the Concord Conservatory of Music
- Bring a list & take a picture with Santa
- Complimentary refreshments
For three years, talented young musicians from the Concord Conservatory of Music have captivated shoppers with their performances. Verrill Farm welcomes students again this December to play their instruments, including keyboard, violin and cello.
For details on December events go here »
What's New at Verrill Farm
There's a chill in the air & what better way to warm up than with a bowl of hot, 'homemade' soup? With the coming of fall, chefs in the stand kitchen are once again making a special soup every day which is available hot, to go.
The same soup will also be available to go cold, along with other varieties in our cold case. Hot or cold, stop by for soup! For a tasty accompaniment and convenient lunch, we have sandwiches (& 1/2 sandwiches!) and salads packed to go.
Go here to see the Daily Soup Specials »
9th Annual Harvest Day & Benefit
for Emerson Hospital's Pediatric Team
This year $20,400 was raised at the event - a 28% increase over last year!
Thanks to our corporate sponsors, volunteers & especially all of you who came out for this wonderful event which supports the Pediatric Team's Coping Kit program.
Go here to view photos of the event »
The display of Inspired Stones has been removed for the winter however, garden elements created by Cliff Hakim from reclaimed materials are still available. Contact Cliff directly to discuss his sculptures or to work with him on a customized, one-of-a-kind sculpture, bench or other art form.
For information and to see examples go to inspiredstones.com »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays