Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
December at Verrill Farm
Happy Holidays from all of us at Verrill Farm
One Stop Shopping for the Holidays
To Deck the Halls
- order from our Holiday Menu of appetizers, entrées, sides & mouth-watering desserts. Items must be ordered ahead & are available for pick up on December 23 & 24 only.
- see our Catering Menu for options available to order throughout the holiday season
- visit the stand for prepared foods to go for family meals & spur-of-the-moment get-togethers. Soups, entrées, salads, desserts - selection changes daily.
- pick up scones, cakes, pies, decorated gingerbread & sugar cookies & more!
For Gift Giving
- find the perfect fresh cut balsam or Frazier fir tree then add wreaths, swags, greens & holiday bouquets
- choose from a large selection of items including New England cheeses, locally made jams, nuts, candies, cook books by local authors & chefs to give singly or combine in a basket.
- and remember - a Verrill Farm Gift Card for everyone on your list!
Saturday, December 10, 11 am - 2 pm
Christmas Cookies book signing with author Lisa Zwirn
Whether looking for the perfect present or baking cookies for gifts or a cookie swap, you'll want this book! Food writer & cookbook author Lisa Zwirn will be at Verrill Farm to sign copies of her book Christmas Cookies & answer your cookie questions. Samples included!
December 24: 9 am - 3 pm
December 25 & 26: Closed
December 31: 9 am - 4 pm
January 1: Closed
December 3 was a very busy day at Verrill Farm! Our first Gingerbread House Workshops were in the morning & then everyone's favorite - Santa's visit!
Here are some photos of both »
Phase 2 of our renovations is underway and the deli area will be closed for several weeks to accommodate the work. We apologize for any inconvenience during construction. Throughout this time, we hope you will take advantage of the variety of prepared sandwiches & deli salads available - selection changes daily. Our hot soups & made-to-order & hot sandwiches will not be available during renovations. Sliced Verrill Farm turkey & American cheese will be packed to go each day.
We look forward to seeing you throughout the holiday season!
What's New at Verrill Farm
We're growing, thanks to you!
The farm stand is being expanded to provide more space & an improved shopping experience! Phase 1 & the new entrance are complete, creating more space for holiday gifts & decorations! Phase 2, the deli expansion, is under way & while some of our usual items are not available during construction, we hope you'll agree that the improvements are well worth it! Please excuse our appearance & any inconvenience over the next few weeks.
Cliff Hakim has been at Verrill Farm all summer selling his custom benches, tables, and one-of-a-kind pieces created from reclaimed natural materials including stone, wood & iron. To reach him during the winter months, please contact him directly at Inspired Stones.
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY — COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays