Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
May at Verrill Farm
Two favorite early Spring events!
Sunday, May 8, 10 am - 1 pm
Mother's Day Brunch Buffet
Honor Mom! Reserve your space now for our tasty, annual buffet served outside under tents by the stand.
$38 per adult. $12 for kids 12 & under
- Brunch includes Omelet Station, Pancakes, ham, home fries, salads, baked goods, desserts & more all made in our kitchen for Mom on her special day!
- Entertainment by pianist Jeremy Silver
- Cash bar serving Mimosas, Bloody Marys & wine
Reservations required by May 6. Please call 978.369.4494.
Saturday, May 21, 11 am
Asparagus Field Trip & Lunch
This annual event features the first local crop of the season & includes
Details on May events & to sign up here »
- 11 am - tour of the asparagus field with Steve Verrill
- 12 noon - an asparagus themed buffet lunch served under the tents beside the farm stand
- Demo & tips on preparing & cooking asparagus with Chef Kevin Carey
- $28 per person
- Reservations required by May 20. Please call 978.369.4494.
Thanks to the student-chefs who came to our April vacation cooking classes.
Here are a few photos »
Verrill Farm 2016 CSA
Community Supported Agriculture
Buy shares now & enjoy farm fresh vegetables for 20 weeks.
June 16 - November 3 · Pick up: Thursdays, 1 - 7 pm
A choice of 10 - 15 items every week, recipes from our kitchen, surprise perks & more have made our CSA very popular!
$500 per share - limited shares available! Call or come in to sign up.
2016 Tomato Seedlings
This year, our farm grown tomato seedlings will be available for purchase at the stand starting in mid-May!
Information on our 2016 seedlings, including dates & varieties, will be on the website, in emails (sign up here) & at the stand.
- no orders will be taken ahead - there will be plenty of seedlings to choose from!
- same great quality & variety of heirloom, hybrid & cherry seedlings you have come to expect
- come to the stand & buy your favorites or take this opportunity to try new varieties!
- all varieties available first come, first served
What's New at Verrill Farm
Pick up a Verrill Farm reusable shopping bag now - just 99¢ at the register!
Effective Jan 1, 2016, Concord citizens adopted a plastic bag reduction bylaw so we are offering a colorful reusable bag to use when shopping here - or anywhere!
Hot off the stove!
No time to 'put up' tomato sauce this summer? Try ours! It tastes like home made - maybe better!
The Heirloom Tomato Sauce is made from Verrill Farm and Ward's Berry Farm heirloom tomatoes by Stock Pot Malden.
Add it to pasta, or any dish, for an easy, tasty meal! 24 oz. jar for $10.99!
There's a chill in the air & what better way to warm up than with a bowl of hot, 'homemade' soup? With the coming of fall, chefs in the stand kitchen are once again making a special soup every day which is available hot, to go.
The same soup will also be available to go cold, along with other varieties in our cold case. Hot or cold, stop by for soup! For a tasty accompaniment and convenient lunch, we have sandwiches (& 1/2 sandwiches!) and salads packed to go.
Go here to see the Daily Soup Specials »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY ? COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays